Today was a special day! I sponsored a fundraising event for All Pro Dad and was able to bring clients and partners to the luncheon to hear Coach Tony Dungy speak about the importance of developing strong fathers out there. There are over 20 million children in the United States that are growing up without a father, that’s an incredible number. The results of this are truly frightening, severely impacting the future of those boys and girls.
Special thanks to my clients, without whom this would have been impossible:
- Amos Exteriors – a family-owned and operated leader in Indianapolis for roofing, siding, gutters, restoration, painting, and windows.
- Art to Remember – a wonderful company that helps schools raise funds for art classes by printing custom keepsakes with your child’s artwork on it.
- Freedom Pest Control – a woman-owned pest control company that saw the need for honest, safe, and responsible pest services in the region.
- Lifeline Data Centers – my longest-running client who has built several data centers and made a huge impact by leading their industry in certifications with innovative, cost-effective facilities.
I also had key guests with me:
- Ablog Cinema – AJ and his wife run a videography business that works with all of my customers.
- Agent Sauce – Adam and his wife run a real estate marketing platform and our companies assist one another as much as possible.
- Howe Leadership – Harry has been critical to my business and a long-time mentor and friend.
I also had my incredible daughter and her best friend, Payton, who is a massive Colts fan!
About All Pro Dad
All Pro Dad is on a mission to help you love and lead your family well. Be a hero to your kids. Join them.
All Pro Dad is a group of people passionately committed to bringing intentional focus to fathers around the world. Their message will inspire you to embrace who you are, give you tenderness of heart, and boldness of character as a dad and husband. They are consistently here for you to provide guidance and practical tips in raising your kids in a life giving way.