Corporate Podcasting Services
DK New Media’s State-of-the-Art Digital Podcast Recordings
About Our Services
- Podcast Strategies – Douglas has assisted corporations large and small to integrate podcasting into their overall marketing strategies, including it into omni-channel digital marketing strategies to drive measurable impact to the company’s overall marketing efforts. Douglas can help your podcast reach its fullest potential through syndication and promotional efforts.
- Co-Hosting – Douglas has hosted dozens of his own and co-hosted the award-winning Dell Luminaries podcast which was in the top 1% of all business podcasts on iTunes. From interview research and strategies, to providing an entertaining, humorous, and revealing show, Douglas has all of the talent necessary.
- Production – Douglas has all necessary podcast recording, editing, and production equipment and services. He’s got a world-class “Studio Go Bag” equipped and easy to transport anywhere in the world to get the best audio possible. As well, he has a suite of enhancement software for noise reduction and audio optimization.
- Workshops – Douglas has developed custom workshops for conferences and companies to deploy podcasts as part of their overall content marketing mix. If you’d like consulting or a full-blown custom workshop developed for your company, feel free to contact DK New Media.
Unfortunately, with the closure of the Speak Easy downtown, our state-of-the-art studio is no longer available. However, we do have a partner in town if you’re hoping to optimize your video and audio recording:
- Edge Media Studios – If you contact Edge, please let them know that DK New Media referred you.
We still can come to you! Interestingly enough, we found that bringing the studio to the client or the conference was a much more popular option, so DK New Media has opted to not relocate the studio or build a new one.