Marketing Keynote Speaker, Presenter, Workshops, and Consultation
About Douglas Karr
Douglas Karr has worked in the marketing and technology space now for over two decades, preceded by a decade in the newspaper, direct marketing, and direct mail industries. He’s respected throughout the world as a passionate and relentless marketer who has helped hundreds of companies advance their digital marketing strategies.
Douglas is proud of the following accomplishments:
- Single Father of two amazing children (now adults). Bill is a data scientist with a PhD in Mathematics. Katherine is a PR and Event Management consultant.
- United States Navy Veteran who served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He’s also the founder of Veterans Media, a 501c3 serving Veterans.
- Founder of MarTech Zone, a publication and podcast reaching over 1 million visitors and listeners each year.
- Keynote and Public Speaker who speaks on technology innovation, B2B and B2C buying behavior, and digital marketing.
- Podcast Co-host of Dell Luminaries, a leading podcast interviewing the greatest minds in technology.
- Published Author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies, the original Content Marketing guide for businesses.
- Integration Expert and developer, across any platform or language.
Douglas’ approach to working with clients is quite unique. He limits the number of clients he works with at any one time and reserves time for each. Each client pays a monthly fee (not a retainer). Not only does Douglas drive the strategy, he also helps companies overcome internal resource limitations by bringing the appropriate experts in to move them forward.
Whether you’re in need of a CMO for Hire, a trusted digital marketing Advisor, or need a full team to implement your strategy, reach out and Douglas can either help you or refer you to the appropriate resources.
Douglas Karr’s Latest Videos
DK New Media’s Latest News and Client Updates
The Mill in Bloomington had a week of workshops for their business community and I was invited to teach a workshop for The Flyover Podcast Festival. My topic was podcast promotion and syndication in the business track and I was excited to have a packed room of engaged business people [...]
It's been months in development, but proud to announce that I'll be teaching a digital marketing workshop on a regular basis to Roche's marketing team. The course was developed in [...]
It's been a while since I've shared some client news. It's not because nothing is happening, I can assure you! It's been a huge January. Marty Thompson is currently the [...]
DK New Media’s Has Served Clients
My Latest Projects
While a majority of my efforts are spent analyzing, providing direction, and educating my clients, I do also execute on deliverables. Marketing teams are often resource shy, so to move my clients forward I do take on executables as needed. Integrations and automation is quite common, as well as content (text, audio, video) and graphic design work. The following are examples of the design work my team has produced.