Your Digital Marketing Is Not Driving Demand. We Fix That.
DK New Media’s Key Offerings
DK New Media’s CEO and Founder Douglas Karr
Douglas Karr has worked in the marketing and technology space now for over two decades, preceded by a decade in the newspaper, direct marketing, and direct mail industries. He’s respected throughout the world as a passionate and relentless marketer who has helped hundreds of companies advance their digital marketing strategies.
Douglas is proud of the following accomplishments:
- Single Father of two amazing children (now adults). Bill is a data scientist with a PhD in Mathematics. Katherine is a PR and Event Management consultant.
- United States Navy Veteran who served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He’s also the founder of Veterans Media, a 501c3 serving Veterans.
- Founder of MarTech Zone, a publication and podcast reaching over 1 million visitors and listeners each year.
- Keynote and Public Speaker who speaks on technology innovation, B2B and B2C buying behavior, and digital marketing.
- Podcast Co-host of Dell Luminaries, a leading podcast interviewing the greatest minds in technology.
- Published Author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies, the original Content Marketing guide for businesses.
- Integration Expert and developer, across any platform or language.
Douglas’ approach to working with clients is quite unique. He limits the number of clients he works with at any one time and reserves time for each. Each client pays a monthly fee (not a retainer). Not only does Douglas drive the strategy, he also helps companies overcome internal resource limitations by bringing the appropriate experts in to move them forward.
Whether you’re in need of a CMO for Hire, a trusted digital marketing Advisor, or need a full team to implement your strategy, reach out and Douglas can either help you or refer you to the appropriate resources.
DK New Media’s Latest News and Client Updates
What are you missing out on when you just buy a website? There are quite a few of them: Will your website be easy to manage once you've made the purchase? Will everything that worked previously for users on your old site work with your new site? Will the new [...]
Having our offices at the Speak Easy in downtown Indianapolis was the best decision I'd ever made with my company. Being adjacent to so many leaders in our city that [...]
Douglas was recently interviewed by fellow Indianapolis Entrepreneur Chris Hoyt on his podcast, Post-Modern Living with Chris "The Brain". We discussed the things no one tells young professionals about the [...]